Smarmore Castle Drug & Alcohol Rehab
Smarmore Castle accepts funding for alcohol and drug rehab from HSE Ireland and we have a number of bed spaces available to HSE funded patients who are referred from HSE Addiction Services.
Admissions Process for HSE Referrals
For access to HSE funded treatment at Smarmore Castle we guide you through the following steps:
- We take a comprehensive pre-admission assessment in order to ensure we are the best type of clinic for your needs.
- You will need to confirm your funding request with the HSE.
- Once your funding is in place we can confirm when the next bed at Smarmore Castle will be available to you.
Please contact your local HSE Addiction Services directly for further information.
Download our Brochure
- How to Access Rehab With Health Insurance
For those experiencing existing mental health conditions in Ireland, there are private medical insurers who can help you cover treatment. As addiction experts, we know that receiving the appropriate care and support when you have a mental health disorder is pivotal to attaining long-lasting recovery. Below, we will go through the various health insurance options to help you understand your options when it comes to seeking private residential care for substance abuse. Please note that there is no guarantee that you can be covered for all addiction problems as policies are always assessed on a case-by-case basis. Find Out More
- Do I Need to Be Abstinent Before Admission?
Our medically managed detoxification with 24/7 medical cover means that we can perform complete and complex detoxes at Smarmore Castle. You don’t need to be abstinent before arrival.
- Do You Treat Dual Diagnosis?
All patients are reviewed by a consultant psychiatrist in the first week and we can diagnose and provide treatment for a number of co-occurring mental health conditions.
- How Long Is the Treatment Programme?
Our treatment programme starts at 4 weeks and is flexible in length, giving you the opportunity to extend for a longer period if you need it.
Smarmore, Ardee, Co. Louth, A92 YY22, Ireland
+353 (0) 41 214 5111